Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Missing my music....

I have to share this picture. I look at it and think about our journey, crossroads, obstacles and hopes for the future.


Ania is now 15 and Kristina will be having her birthday in 2 weeks. We send letters, emails and sometimes packages to the girls. I have no idea if they get them, I choose to believe they do. I feel like my family is scattered and its not yet complete.

Emi and Abbi are home, they ask about their sisters and watch the video of Kristina playing her piano. They understand the true concept of family. Blood is only that, blood. What makes a family is love and caring for one another. These children all have lived with and loved individuals that were not blood and they support one another, that was the one constant in their lives....they know the true concept of family.

These children have raised themselves, protected one another and no one heard their cries of pain. Hard fact is, no one listened, so they stopped crying.

I am not sure about what the future holds for us but we continue to walk hand in hand. Every step taken one by one, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment