Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sadness followed with Happiness!

We received notice from our Facilitator that we have been cleared to travel to the Ukraine for February 5th. The only issue is, we will not be able to go then. Now, we have to try to rearrange the trip and be at the mercy of the government for another date. We had planned on traveling before now and have Emili and Abigale home and settled. God had different plans though. We leave Saturday for a 2 day flight trip to Ethiopia.


I had a interview today for a new job today. I discussed the issue about being off to travel to get Ania and Kristina in the spring. They were ok with it and it didnt pose any issues. I was impressed with it. I can only hope that all is well and goes well.


I got a letter from the girls today. They have decided that they want to have new names.......See the letter below.


Hello, my dear mommy and daddy!
I am ok. Mommy, I'm very pity that you've lost a job. But you don't worry. Everything will be very good.
I've got your gift. I am very pleasant. Thank you!
Mommy, if you have an opportunity to find a family which wants to adopt a boy. Please, help me to do it.
I would like that you'll send me chewing gums.
Luke, I was very glad to read your letter. You are the best brother for me! I love you very much.
Adam, we are all right. I do well at school but Kristi doesn't want to do it. We love you too and miss you very much. I hope to see you again and wait for this moment with great impatience.
I pray devoutly for each of you and I think that God will hear me and help you.
Mommy, I am very glad for Adam and his girlfriend Shai. I hope that it's going to be all right with them. If you have her photo, please, send it to me. I want to see her.
I am very glad for Luke. And, by the way, I want to have such a profession as Luke.
I think that you'll write me when you go here. We need to prepare for your coming.
Mommy, Kristina wants to have the name "AAron Kristen Steel" and I want - "Aaron Taylor Steel".
I'll pray for you and ask God to help you.
Lovingly, Ania



I will have to further discuss with them about the Aaron name, that is their brothers name, That will not work but, it was a great thought. One day at a time.......

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news- I hope you can bring Emili and Abbigale home! We are traveling today too. But there is a snow storm here- hope it hasn't affected your trip too much. We are delayed 2 hours. Not bad. Flights going west are being cancelled! I will be praying for you! Safe travels and easy process. I am so happy for you! I am bringing jelly beans and a big hug for your girls in Ukraine!

    ReplyDelete